Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chris's Birthday

Chris's birthday is on January 14th and he came to me in December with an idea for something he wanted to do: an Olympic weightlifting class. I said sure and he signed up as my gift to him. About six months after we got married in 2009, Chris got stung by the workout bug and he has been hardcore since then. He really takes care of himself and watches what he eats and works out (hard) every morning. Since mid-July he has been getting up around 6 am to workout before work so he can hang out with Ethan and I in the evening. I am so proud of him for the time and energy he has put into this.

For his birthday we decided to go out for dinner and have a family date at McAlisters and then Ethan helped Chris unwrap his presents.

Chris, I love you so much. You are the best husband and daddy in the world. Excited for the next year and getting to spend it with you!

Chris and Ethan unwrapping (or eating the paper) 




No comments:

Post a Comment