Sunday, March 24, 2013

25 weeks! 105 days to go...

Every week since November I get an email update on the size and development of our sweet peanut. I did a double take today because it said we only have approximately 105 days to go (this means next weeks update will be less than 100 days) . Crazy!! Peanut is also the size of a rutabaga. As with many of these vegetables/fruits I have no idea what a rutabaga is. See below a picture courtesy of www.babycenter.com.    

 

We have been reading up and gleaning every piece of advice about parenting and having a child I can find and saw this post http://www.cheetosforbreakfast.com/2013/03/a-letter-to-young-mothers.html?m=1. I love the honesty and challenge to me as a young mother.

25 weeks!
  

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, I just randomly thought to check and see if you had updated your blog recently... You're looking great. :) I also wanted to say thanks for passing on the link to "cheetos for breakfast." As the mom of a serious cheeto-lover, I don't know how I've never found that one before!! Seems like a very wise mother and great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen! You look beautiful : ) It is so fun to be able to have something to keep up to date to when I am so far away. You look so well and content : ) On the home stretch now mr peanut! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete