Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Even more on God's Blessings

In my last post I mentioned God's blessings and it seems like he just is piling it on right now...which Chris and I love.

1. I GOT A JOB!!! A good friend of Chris and mine just started at SafGard/SRMax a couple weeks ago and he mentioned that they needed someone who speaks Spanish which brought me into the thought process. In the matter of a week I submitted my resume, had an interview and got a job. All the glory goes to God.
2. Chris' annual review went well at work and he got a raise. I think Chris deserves a lot of praise for the job he has done. He has worked long hours, giving up his weekend to work and working some really late nights. I am so proud of him for all his hard work!

3. We got to spend a great weekend with Peter, Betsy and Sam and ??? in Northern Virginia. We had a great time walking/running with Sam and Betsy Friday, talking for long hours with Peter and Betsy, helping in picking the name for our little niece that's coming in October and going to a baseball game. Sam absolutely loved watching the guys HIT IT and baseball game. It was such a great blessing to see them!

4. If hurricane Earl doesn't decide to ruin our labor day weekend we will be heading to the beach on Friday with Will, Laurie, Ben, Becca and Albert. So excited for this weekend and the beach!

Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment